Patience Ozokwor Warns Girls Against Premarital S3x, Says Many Will Get Pregnant On Valentine’s Day







Veteran Nollywood actress Patience Ozokwor has sent out a strong warning message to teenagers gearing up for today’s Valentine’s celebration.
The actress who said many teenagers will be impregnated today urged them to keep their bodies holy for the Lord.
This was stated during the grand finale of a 40-day prayer and fasting organized by Power House Church in Abakaliki Ebonyi State over the weekend.
The actress also revealed that she almost fell out of term with her daughter after she yielded to the callings of God.
Ozokwor said the incident with her daughter didn’t stop her from going ahead with her divine assignment.
“This is my one year in the service of God. God called me to work for him and I obeyed immediately. When I answered the call, my daughter queried me.
She asked why I decided to go into evangelism and I explained to her. She misunderstood me and we had issues.
“I kept working for God. I have won many souls since the last year and I am happy for it”

Comments